Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moving on: Barcelona, MBA graduation, Dubai

After last Friday MBA graduation cerimony, University's campus was very quiet. Gone are hundreds of couples of parents who came from every part of the world to live this emotion with their promising children. Gone are the heavy rains, the queues for the cabs. Gone are the parties.
Gome are my very last two years as a student.
Walking around the campus I felt absolutely quiet. Fruits and jems of the MBA are ready to be caught. No more a student, I automatically feel distant from the working rooms, from the cafeteria, from all the facilities. I am a guest, walking around, during a holyday, in a desert University.
Desert in front of me. Arabic peninsula is waiting for me.
I will land in Dubai next Sunday, and will start working in ten days.
No more a student, I am ready to move on. Time will bring me some wiseness and some reflections on the MBA experience. For now, I am just thankfull.

No comments: