Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dumped by the radio

Thu March 20th I could not resist calling Radio24 to reply Italian Minister (of economic development) on his statement about Alitalia.
He said Airfrance is not paying just 140 mln for our bankrupt company, because there is a debt exceeding 1.5 bln.
Well, they are paying 140 mln, while they are evaluating the total potential of Alitalia 1.6 bln.
The radio conducer pointed out 1 bln of Capex, necessary to give life to Alitalia.
I think that one thing is the Business plan, one thing is the due diligence and purchasing deal. Politics confuse the two, just to make claims and for propaganda.

OK I am so boring that the conducer dumped me after two secs ! I hoped none had listened my intervent, but I have been unlucky.
Even an IESE student recognised my voice on radio and made fun of me as soon as I was back on campus !

I wanna tell you 'bout Texas Radio and the Big Beat
Comes out of the Virginia swamps
Cool and slow with plenty of precision
With a back beat narrow and hard to master

No comments: