Sunday, March 2, 2008

A good start near the end of my MBA

Two months before finishing my MBA in Barcelona seems a good time to kick off my Blog experience. Memories will become shadows soon, a little bit of malinchony will be saved for good.
This Blog will be made of personal opinions which will cover all the possible areas.
Sport, Politics, Sex, Litterature, Music, People. But, to be honest, it will about me.
Giorgio Tedeschi, Male, Italian.
I can promise only one thing: I will try to be as honest as I can. Having said that I expect none reading any of my ideas, so it will be more for me, myself than to communicate, at least until I do not recieve any feedback that will make me change my mind.
In a nutshell, this blog is pure for now, until readers will corrupt it !
Shall I write in english only ? It's a good exercise for me, but a critical constrain to my already not exceptional writing capabilities. So it's English for the beginnig.
Finally I do not have anything in particular to say today, so I call it a Sunday start

No comments: